User login


You are here's blog

I'm looking for PhD position [Concrete fracture-FRP bars]


I'm a civil & structural engineer, I got recently my Magister degree in civil engineering. I worked on the numerical modeing of concrete fracture of reiforced concrete elements reinforced with FRP bars. I've used ADINA software in my numerical study (smeared crack model). Now I'm looking for a PhD scholarship to complete my research either in concrete fracture modeling or in the composite materials, please I need your help?. Many thanks

Subscribe to RSS -'s blog

Recent comments

More comments


Subscribe to Syndicate